The Tenants Association at Pease (TAP) is governed by volunteer board members, all of whom work at various companies on the Pease International Tradeport. The Board members meet on a monthly basis to discuss issues relevant to the tenants of the Pease Tradeport and plan TAP-sponsored events and social/networking gatherings. Communication from Pease tenants and TAP members is encouraged and shared at the monthly Board meetings.
Incorporated in October, 1999, TAP was formed to create an organized body of people, all of whom work on the Pease Tradeport, to ensure that business can be conducted safely and effectively and to identify and resolve issues that affect the quality of life and business on the Tradeport. Over time, the organization has grown to include networking, social, athletic and philanthropic events and causes. Our goals are to:
• Promote the quality of life on the Tradeport for tenants and their employees.
• Provide and facilitate social and networking outlets for tenants and their employees.
• Explore new and exciting ways to create a “neighborhood” environment where all employees working on Pease can gather for social, athletic, networking and philanthropic events and causes.
• Coordinate the provision of certain TAP member benefits including opportunities for participation in athletic leagues and the receipt of discounts for goods and services provided by participating local and regional vendors.
• Act as an information base for news updates on the Tradeport.
• Monitor the delivery of services to the Tradeport including services delivered by local municipalities and The Pease Development Authority (PDA).
• Act as a liaison between Tradeport tenants and the PDA, as necessary.
• There are currently just under 100 businesses and approximately 6,000 employees who are TAP members on the Tradeport.
TAP morning member meetings are quarterly, typically on Tuesdays, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and refreshments are provided. Meetings are hosted by and held at various businesses throughout the Tradeport, giving different companies the opportunity to showcase their services and products. This provides a great opportunity for Pease tenants to learn about their neighbors. One of the benefits of being a member of TAP is to have the opportunity to host a meeting at your place of business. In addition, member companies can host, co-host or attend evening Business After-Hours social and networking events open to all TAP members.
Pease International Tradeport is conveniently located off Interstate 95 within 50 miles of Boston, MA, Manchester, NH and Portland, ME. Offering a Foreign Trade Zone with access to the east international trade corridors by land, direct air cargo or by sea via the Port of New Hampshire, Pease is ideally suited for any import or export business.
The amenities of the Pease community include a post office, a large commuter bus terminal, overnight accommodations, restaurant and meeting facilities, personal and commercial banking, copy and printing services, health care & dental practices, spas, fitness training, job training and several colleges as well as a 27-hole golf course.